Become a Sustaining Member for as little as $3 per Month
What does it mean to be a Sustaining Member?
Becoming a Sustaining Member means you could donate as little as $3 every month, less than 10 cents per day. With the credit card you provide, a charge will automatically be made which will renew your membership monthly. Larger contributions are also welcome.
Join us! Feel the satisfaction of knowing your gift will directly support and preserve a uniquely positioned neighborhood oasis and treasure, for all to enjoy.
Is Bruce’s Garden donation tax deductible?
Yes, Isham Park Restoration Program 1970 Inc (IPRP 1970 Inc) – the nonprofit which cares for Bruce’s Garden – is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, therefore your gift to Bruce’s Garden is fully tax-deductible.
Becoming a Sustaining Member is an easy way to increase the power of your support and direct your dollars towards the programs you depend on. As a Sustaining Member, you will save time, money, and resources!
- Enjoy uninterrupted Bruce’s Garden membership status, including enjoying and participating in our free, culturally entertaining programming:
- Gallery In The Gazebo
- Midweek Literary Readings
- Dr. Deceiverini Radio Plays
- Preschool On The Planet
- Manhattan Peace Project/ Northstar Family Choir
- Sunday Afternoon Potluck
- Dance/ Musical Performances
- Poetry Readings
- Special Events
- Assist us in acquiring the necessary tools to sustain the idyllic, storybook quality of the garden.
- Help provide Bruce’s Garden with a steady, reliable stream of income that allows us to plan for a sustainable future.
- Invest more of your contribution into our neighborhood oasis and natural Community Center.
It’s convenient. Your contribution is charged automatically through the credit card you provide, until you request a stop to your donations.
It’s powerful. Your monthly donation makes a significant impact in supporting one of Inwood’s beloved treasures. Your Sustaining Member contributions will go a long way in keeping Bruce’s Garden looking beautiful throughout the seasons.
It’s enduring. Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget. Plus, it provides Bruce’s Garden with a steady, reliable stream of program support. You’ll feel good knowing that you’re continuing to support Bruce’s Garden’s vital service to the community of Inwood, enjoyed daily by children, parents, friends & seniors alike.
- Click here to become a Sustaining Member today!
- Click on the “Other” tab
- Enter your desired amount in the amount field.
- Click on the “Monthly” tab.
- Select “Bruce Reynolds Memorial Garden” in the pulldown tab.
- Fill in your additional information.
It’s that easy. If your financial situation changes, you can always choose to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly gift. Simply update your information here or contact us.
Many Thanks! & Welcome Aboard!
Aaron Scott, CEO
IPRP 1970, Inc.